Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Future "Plans"

I'm not sure why I haven't done this before, maybe it was just an oversight. Or maybe I just didn't want speak too soon.

Many of you have asked what I'll be doing after the summer. Am I returning to China? Will I be back in the States soon? Am I still teaching? Here's the lowdown...

I am returning to my job as a HS teacher at an international school in Qingdao, China after the summer. I will be there for at least one more year as I've signed a one-year contract with them.

After that one year is up, I'm looking into moving to Western China to work at a Chinese school/university teaching English.

BUT...

Really I'm just open to whatever God has in store. That may mean staying in Qingdao or moving to Western China or Russia or Kazakhstan or Eastern Europe or Africa.

I am not planning on moving back to America any time soon but who knows what God has for my future.



I'm trying NOT to put limits on where or what I'll be doing. Just trying to follow Him.

No comments: