Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Marbles

Some thoughts rolling around in my head....
  • Learning to be content when His plans don't line up with my expectations.
  • Being totally surrendered to His plan...it's much easier said than done.
  • I can't say, "God take this desire from me". Maybe when I'm holier I can. But I can say (almost ready to) "God, I desire you more than my desires."
  • Do I really believe God has my best interest in mind? Even when He's not giving me "the desires of my heart"? 
  • What do I smell like? Do I smell like life or death? Do my words speak life or death into people? See Proverbs 18.
  •  I seem to be constantly praying, and yet NOT enough apparently, "Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips." Psalm 141:3
Nothing profound. Just some things that God and I are talking about. Well, He's talking, I'm mostly listening. Except when I don't. But that's a whole different post.

No comments: