Friday, October 2, 2009

Picturesque China


Some things about my life in China- photo style

For the most part, China has done a great job at fixing all of it's "off" signage but every once in a while you get a treat like this one...

or this one...


Some of my closest friends here. We were celebrating Justin's birthday. Not a lot of single guys so on many occasions, he's the only guy.


Yes, I've climbed all those stairs and many, many more. On my way to see some temples and such.

I run into random characters like this super smiley kiwi all the time...


Apparently, I'm crazy allergic to mosquitoes. Anaphalactic shock, here I come.





This is a certificate for restaraunts to show their level of goodness...not a great place to eat. Of course, all I had to do was look at the light switch on the wall with all it's hand grime to know what kind of place it was...



A view from Laoshan, my hiking trip. Looks like a European town, doesn't it? I love all the beautiful scenery here.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. Love to read about your adventures. Mom